What’s in a Hogwarts House? This year, we interviewed some of the witches here at the Daily Geekette to find out where it is the Sorting Hat assigned them.
Using the following questionnaire, some of our staff waxed poetic on their responses, while other offered some concise answers:
1. What Hogwarts House were you sorted into by Pottermore?
2. What house were you hoping to become a member of before you were sorted?
3. Do you feel that your house assigned by Pottermore is appropriate? Why or why not?
4. If you had to choose a secondary house, what would it be and why?
5. What common attributes (positive AND negative) of your house do you feel truly fit your personality?
Keep on reading to find-out who got sorted where at the DG!
Continue reading DG’s Who’s Who in Hogwarts Houses!
It’s that time again! I find myself saying this a lot lately. The next, and second to last, installment of Harry Potter month brings us to a house that has a bad reputation. We don’t give a damn about a bad reputation, though! Bring on our Slytherin look! Continue reading Geekup Presents: Slytherin