What’s in a Hogwarts House? This year, we interviewed some of the witches here at the Daily Geekette to find out where it is the Sorting Hat assigned them.
Using the following questionnaire, some of our staff waxed poetic on their responses, while other offered some concise answers:
1. What Hogwarts House were you sorted into by Pottermore?
2. What house were you hoping to become a member of before you were sorted?
3. Do you feel that your house assigned by Pottermore is appropriate? Why or why not?
4. If you had to choose a secondary house, what would it be and why?
5. What common attributes (positive AND negative) of your house do you feel truly fit your personality?
Keep on reading to find-out who got sorted where at the DG!
Continue reading DG’s Who’s Who in Hogwarts Houses!
This past weekend I attended my first non-U.S. comic book convention. Though on the surface it looked just like any other comic con I’ve ever been to, there were a few things I found to be a bit strange. Continue reading Culture Shock at Ireland Comic Con
Hello my lovelies and welcome back to Geekup. This week brings on the second installment to our Harry Potter month. Our particularly good finders will have no problem finding out what this week brings. Everyone else? Ten points to whatever house you’re in for being smart enough to just read the title. And yes, there will be plenty of A Very Potter Musical based Hufflepuff jokes. I have nothing but love for my badger friends, Siriusly!
Continue reading Geekup’s Harry Potter Month: Hufflepuff